At Premier One Automotive, our ASE certified technicians in Apex NC in the Triangle know that the best synthetic oil makes for engine durability and longevity. Synthetic oil should be the number one choice for our customers.
Here are the top seven reasons synthetic oil is the only choice for our Premier One Automotive clients:
- It is perfect for the summer and winter in Central Carolina.
- It is superior in heavy traffic and stop and go.
- It can reduce friction and wear in normal use.
- It is durable and long lasting between scheduled oil changes.
- It maintains quality regardless of conditions
- It is considered the top oil type performer.
- It is durable at 32 degrees and 90 degrees.
Many Apex and Cary drivers have infrequent oil changes. It might be needed just before a vacation trip, or before a business trip to Charlotte. Because synthetic lasts longer than classic motor oil, miles can accumulate with above average protection and durability.
Synthetic oil is more expensive than conventional oil, but it is well worth the price difference. Call Premier One Automotive in Apex, NC at 919 387 6800 for an appointment and the pricing for your vehicle.
Call us today and change the current oil and filter from Premier 1 Automotive in Apex, NC!
These “Tips from the Triangle HOOD” are brought to you by the Good Guys at Premier 1 Automotive in Apex, NC!
If you own an Audi, BMW, Volvo, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Porsche, or Jaguar; we are the only automotive service center you will ever need.
E-mail us at… Premier 1Automotive @gmail.com
Head to our website …
Find us and like us on Facebook …
Follow us on Twitter… https://twitter.com/#!/premier1automotive
919 387 6800
1050 Investment Blvd Apex, NC 27502
Photo: Mossholder, Unsplash