At Premier One Automotive, our ASE certified technicians here in Apex NC know that quality motor oil makes for engine longevity. Synthetic oil is still the oil of choice for our customers.
Here are the eight important reasons synthetic oil is the only choice for our Premier One Automotive clients:
- It is perfect for the dynamics of the North Carolina weather changes
- It is superior in daily motoring conditions
- It reduces friction and wear in normal engine use
- It is durable and long lasting between oil changes
- There is little or no viscosity breakdown
- It flows easily regardless of conditions
- It is considered the number one oil for all around performance
- It is durable even in harsh conditions
Many Apex and Cary drivers get their oil changes only when they believe they absolutely have to; it might be needed just before a vacation trip, or before a business trip to Charlotte. Because synthetic lasts longer than classic motor oil, miles can accumulate with decent protection and durability.
The only budgetary concern is price. It is more expensive. Premier One Automotive in Apex, NC, we can make that change for as low as $39.95 for many vehicles.
Call us today and change your current oil and filter from Premier 1 Automotive in Apex, NC!
These “Tips from the Triangle HOOD” are brought to you by the Good Guys at Premier 1 Automotive in Apex, NC!
If you own an Audi, BMW, Volvo, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Porsche, or Jaguar; we are the only automotive service center you will ever need.
E-mail us at… Premier 1Automotive @gmail.com
Head to our website …
Find us and like us on Facebook …
Follow us on Twitter… https://twitter.com/#!/premier1automotive
919 387 6800
1050 Investment Blvd Apex, NC 27502
Photo: IMU Social Media LLC